Toronto Web Design Blog
When you wake up in the morning, what’s the first thing that you do? For myself and most of the people that I know, the answer is check my cell phone. It seems that most of us only get on a desktop or laptop computer when we get to the office. With so much web traffic coming from mobile devices, it’s definitely important to check how your website looks and functions on cell phones and tablets of all sizes.
Social media had two dominant players i.e. Facebook and Twitter but Google Plus changed the dynamics of social media. It is arguably the most versatile entrant in this market in terms of product diversification and growth figures. In fact, it is now the second largest social media website in the world with five hundred and […]
- Key Web Design Considerations Before You Launch
- Toronto SEO 2016 trends & tips
- How do I Find the Best Web Design Agency in Toronto?
- Toronto Web Design Trends 2016
- Web Development in Toronto – the process | part2